Saturday, January 28, 2023

My Resume and Application Letter

 

Purok – 9 Brgy. Valencia, Cagdianao, Dinagat Islands      

Mobile: +639564630724

Email: mariajolinalazaro@gmail.com

MARIA JOLINA DAYDAY LAZARO


PERSONAL DATA

         

          Date of Birth:                December 02, 2004

          Place of Birth:               Paete, Laguna

          Civil Status:                   Single

          Citizenship:                    Filipino

          Religion:                     Roman Catholic

          Height:                            5 feet and 3 inches

          Weight:                           103 lbs.

          Father’s Name:               Jonathan B. Lazaro

          Mother’s Name:             Adelina R. Dayday

 

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

         

Primary:              Valencia Elementary School (2011 – 2017)

          Secondary:           Valencia National Junior High School (2017 –2021)




                                      APPLICATION LETTER                                           


Lazaro, Maria Jolina Dayday

 Mobile no:09564630724

mariajolinalazaro02@gmail.com





 




 



October 29, 2022

 

Mr. Reagan V. David

Purok – 4 Brgy. Valencia, Cagdianao P.D.I

Valencia National High School

 

Dear Mr. Reagan,

          Good day! My name is Maria Jolina Dayday Lazaro. I completed Junior and Senior High School at Valencia National High School and am currently a 1st-year college and taking AB-Sociology at Caraga Mindanao State University. I love reading, working under pressure, and doing stuff that is new to me. I am writing this letter to aim and desire to apply as an assistant librarian at your school. I am hoping to take the position as my part-time job for this school break. As an alumnus of this, I would be very glad to be able to work for my alma mater.

Reading has become one of the habits that drive me to spend more time on it. I was as well outstanding although not the best achiever in this school. I can work under pressure and am able to meet any deadlines assigned to my tasks. I hope that you will pick me up and lend me the job/position. I will be very happy and excited to work with you. Thank you and God bless us all.  

 

                                                       Sincerely Yours,

Lazaro, Maria Jolina D.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Resume and Application Letter

  Purok – 9 Brgy. Valencia, Cagdianao, Dinagat Islands        Mobile: +639564630724 Email: mariajolinalazaro@gmail.com MARIA JOLINA ...